RV Sales Associate
, one of oldest RV dealers in Florida, has an immediate opening for an experienced RV Sales person at our 6 acre RV center just north of Gainesville.
J.D. Sanders RV Center
You'll be working in friendly, professional environment. The ideal candidate will be self-starter with good work habits including the ability to build relationships with prospects, hit our high standards for follow-up procedures and know how to close big ticket sales.
As an employee, the following benefits would be available to you:
§ Income potential of $50,000- $100,000
§ Multi-Million Dollar Inventory
§ Health insurance
§ Family owned and operated since 1971
§ Leads from our website
§ Online Lead Manager
§ Private office
If you are a seasoned big-ticket sales person (up to $100,000+) and would like to earn what you are really worth, we’d like to talk with you!
§ Sales experience
§ Ability to fact find and be an assistant buyer for the customer
§ Good stable job history
§ Proven track record
§ Strong organizational skills
§ Ability to follow required procedures
§ Customer Service experience
§ Great friendly attitude
§ Passion for life
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales for new and used RVs and follow up on leads
- Conduct effective demonstrations and feature walk around presentations
- Close sale effectively
- Follow up with all customers sold and unsold
- Utilize prospect management tools/forms as required
- Attend all meetings and trainings as required
- Act as a liaison between customers and all other departments
- Know current inventory, be enthusiastic and have strong communication with management
1. Email your resume to email@example.com
2. Download our Job Application PDF. Complete and sign the three page document.
3. Mail the application to our address listed at the top of page 1 or fax it to: 386-462-4345
About J.D. Sanders RV Center:
Back in 1971 J.D. and Dorothy Sanders opened a tiny RV store in Gainesville, Florida selling travel trailers and a few parts. Over the years business grew as did their three sons. Now the second generation operates J.D. Sanders RV Center on 6 acres in Alachua, just north of Gainesville. The “yard” is filled with new Airstream, Rockwood, Salem, Trailmanor and Earthbound RVs. Plus; there is a nice selection of pre-owned RVs. The busy, award winning Service Department includes 6 highly trained and experienced technicians. The parts store stocks more than 8,000 parts and accessories.